Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Goal

Over the last few years I've been getting a lot more into costuming. Each year my group of comic friends has a Halloween party and we always dress up as something geek related. This year I finished up my Snowtrooper costume and joined the 501st. It took me a long time, but I'm very satisfied with the results.

So my wife and I decided to go to Dragon Con in 2011. We have a friend in Atlanta who has been eager for us to attend. Now naturally you can't go to Dragon Con without a kick-ass costume.

One of my favorite Marvel characters is Loki. His costume is just bad ass. So that's what I picked. My wife will be going as The Enchantress. That means we have 10 months to create two incredible costumes so we can really show off at the convention.

Time to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment